8/6/08

Christchurch wandering...

After yesterdays update I went towards the east coast and a bunch of bays...I didn't really know where I was going but ended up at a sweet little pub with a group of locals. After a few pints and me struggling to keep up with their accents I stumbled out to my van and fell asleep. The drive back to Christchurch to get better chains from the van rental company was beautiful! Awesome little neighborhoods on steep hillsides over looking the bay. After finding the van place and getting a sweet set of new looking chains I went to downtown Christchurch and checked out some of the skate and snowboard shops and had a nice breakfast. I bought a new pair of poles because mine are falling apart and now I'm going to go check out the local skatepark, buy some groceries and head back up towards the mountains! I can't upload any of my pictures because the format I have been shooting in is to high a resolution and this particular computer doesn't have the proper software...but I will try again later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey bro! Sounds epic. I wish I was there with you. Take some turns, drink some beer and do unmentionable things to some women for me. Be safe. Look forward to reading your next blog. Later